When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Freiburg?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Freiburg? Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 Freiburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen have won three of their last four games in all competitions although only one of them was in the Bundesliga, a 2-0 triumph at Wolfsburg two weeks ago.
- Star man Kai Havertz was forced off with an injury against Wolfsburg and is a major doubt, so with Leon Bailey still suspended, Lucas Alario is set to be brought back into the attack.
- Captain Lars Bender returned to full training at the start of this week and is likely to start ahead of Mitchell Weiser at right-back, but striker Joel Pohjanpalo is out after suffering another injury blow.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Demirbay; Bellarabi, Amiri, Volland; Alario
Unavailable: Sinkgraven (Injured), Pohjanpalo (Injured), Bailey (Suspended)
Doubtful: Havertz (Injured)
- Freiburg's 1-0 win at home to Eintracht Frankfurt on Matchday 11 moved them back up to fourth in the table, level on points with RB Leipzig and Bayern Munich.
- First-choice goalkeeper Alexander Schwolow is expected to miss out again so Mark Flekken is set to continue between the sticks, while Vincenzo Grifo begins a three-match ban following his red card against Frankfurt.
- Gian-Luca Waldschmidt has been ruled out until the New Year after suffering multiple injuries in a collision while in action for Germany, so Lucas Holer will continue in attack alongside the in-form Nils Petersen.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Flekken; Lienhart, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Holer, Petersen, Sallai
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Tempelman (Injured), Waldschmidt (Injured), Grifo (Suspended)
Doubtful: Schwolow (Injured), Abrashi (Injured)
Freiburg have not won at the BayArena since March 2012 but they go there full of confidence having made their best ever start to a Bundesliga campaign. Leverkusen have only won one of their last five home league games and with Bailey and Havertz missing, a punt on the visitors is certainly tempting.