2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Sunday 26th January, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Fortuna Dusseldorf? Fortuna Dusseldorf 1-3 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen eased to a 4-1 victory at bottom side Paderborn last Sunday but they are yet to win three league games in a row this season.
- Coach Bosz is boosted by the return of Bailey and Wendell from suspension, although the latter is struggling with an ankle injury.
- Sinkgraven is also doubtful so Weiser may have to fill in at left-back, while recent signing Palacios is still unavailable due to suspension.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Sinkgraven; Demirbay, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Havertz, Diaby; Volland
Unavailable: Palacios (Suspended), Paulinho (International duty), Aranguiz (Injured)
Doubtful: Wendell (Injured), Sinkgraven (Injured)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf's relegation worries deepened after a 1-0 loss at home to fellow strugglers Werder Bremen last Saturday, which saw them drop into the bottom two.
- Coach Funkel is sweating over the fitness of first-choice goalkeeper Steffen, who missed the Bremen match, so Kastenmeier is set to deputise again despite his calamitous own goal.
- Zimmer is also still a doubt after missing last weekend's match due to illness, while Baker has been recalled from his loan spell by Chelsea.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kastenmeier; Zimmermann, Ayhan, Hoffmann, Suttner; Stoger, Morales; Skrzybski, Thommy, Kownacki; Hennings
Unavailable: Karaman (Injured)
Doubtful: Steffen (Injured), Zimmer (Illness)
Fortuna Dusseldorf have collected just two points in their last eight Bundesliga games on the road and have won on just one of their 15 previous top-flight visits to neighbours Leverkusen. Bayer have also come out on top in the last five meetings overall and should extend that run.