2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Eintracht Frankfurt? Eintracht Frankfurt 3-0 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen produced a late comeback to beat Union Berlin 3-1 in the DFB-Pokal on Wednesday and record their seventh win in eight games in all competitions.
- Captain Lars Bender's injury is worse than initially thought and he has been ruled out for this game at least, so Amiri could start on the right side again.
- Coach Bosz is expected to stick with the 3-4-3 system he has used in recent weeks but there could be some rotation following Wednesday's cup tie.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Hradecky; Tah, S. Bender, Tapsoba; Amiri, Demirbay, Aranguiz, Wendell; Havertz, Diaby; Alario
Unavailable: Volland (Injured), L. Bender (Injured)
- Like their opponents, Eintracht Frankfurt progressed to the semi-finals of the cup in midweek but they have lost their last two Bundesliga games.
- Midfielder Rode will be assessed after missing Wednesday's win over Werder Bremen because of illness, while striker Dost is still struggling with an adductor problem.
- Coach Hutter made just one change to his line-up in midweek and Andre Silva is expected to get the nod up front again having scored three goals in his last two appearances.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Trapp; Toure, Abraham, Hinteregger, N'Dicka; Rode, Ilsanker; Da Costa, Gacinovic, Kostic; Andre Silva
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Fernandes (Injured)
Doubtful: Lucas Torro (Injured), Dost (Injured), Rode (Illness)
Eintracht Frankfurt have bad memories of their recent visits to the BayArena, having been roundly beaten in their last four meetings there. Given that in-form Bayer have won four of their last five Bundesliga games on home soil, the Eagles are in for another tough afternoon in Leverkusen.