2019-20 Bundesliga – Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund Preview & Prediction
When does Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund being played? BayArena
What TV channel is Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Dortmund?
Bayer Leverkusen – https://ticketshop.bayer04.de/SpielAuswahl
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayer Leverkusen & Borussia Dortmund? Borussia Dortmund 4-0 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayer Leverkusen's three-match winning run ended at Hoffenheim last Saturday but they returned to winning ways at home to Stuttgart in the DFB-Pokal on Wednesday.
- January signing Palacios is set for his Bundesliga debut after starting in midweek with Demirbay suspended, Baumgartlinger doubtful and Aranguiz still out.
- Sven Bender came off with a knock against Stuttgart but is expected to recover in time, while Lars Bender, Volland and Tah are all set to be recalled.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Sinkgraven; Palacios, Baumgartlinger; Bellarabi, Havertz, Diaby; Volland
Unavailable: Demirbay (Suspended), Paulinho (International duty), Aranguiz (Injured)
Doubtful: Baumgartlinger (Injured), S. Bender (Injured)
- Borussia Dortmund suffered a surprising 3-2 loss at struggling Werder Bremen in the cup on Tuesday but have won all three of their league games since the winter break.
- Captain Reus has been ruled out for a few weeks after sustaining an injury at Bremen so Haaland, who has scored eight goals in his first four appearances, will lead the attack.
- Youngster Reyna, who came on and scored his first senior goal in midweek, could also profit from Reus' injury, while Raphael Guerreiro should be fit having missed Tuesday's game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Piszczek, Hummels, Akanji; Hakimi, Witsel, Brandt, Raphael Guerreiro; Sancho, Haaland, Hazard
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Reus (Injured)
Doubtful: Raphael Guerreiro (Injured)
Borussia Dortmund have won the last four meetings with Leverkusen, scoring three or more goals every time. What is more, the Black and Yellows have hit five goals in each of their last three league games and with Sancho and Haaland in red-hot form, goals are virtually guaranteed at the BayArena.