When does Augsburg vs Paderborn kick off? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Paderborn being played? WWK Arena
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Paderborn? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Paderborn on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Paderborn in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg earned what could turn out to be a crucial three points as they took advantage of Schalke 04’s troubles to claim a big win on the road at the weekend and they will hope that proves to the be the catalyst to pull right away from relegation danger.
- Entering the game on the back of just one victory in their last 10 Bundesliga matches, Augsburg produced a solid display to run out 0-3 winners with an early goal from Eduard Lowen backed up by two goals in the final 15 minutes from Noah-Joel Sarenren-Bazee and Sergio Cordova.
- The latter two came from the bench to find the back of the net and they will hope that their goalscoring exploits will be enough to earn them a spot in the starting XI for this fixture while the game is likely to come too soon for Alfred Finnbogason and Andre Hahn.
- Paderborn avoided defeat for the second game in succession as they claimed a point at home to Hoffenheim but it is victories they need if they are to avoid the drop having now gone eight Bundesliga games without a win.
- Paderborn started the game in terrible fashion as they fell behind in just the fourth minute but showed good character to respond quickly as Dennis Srbeny levelled in the ninth minute and that proved to be the end of the scoring.
- With just two away wins to their name all season, Paderborn will have to dig deep to come away with the three points but they will be boosted by having plenty of options to choose from for this encounter with only Luca Kilian likely to be unavailable for selection.
Augsburg ended their awful run of form with an impressive victory
away at Schalke 04 at the weekend and they can now begin to look up
rather than down the Bundesliga table. They host bottom side Paderborn
here as they attempt to make it back-to-back wins and will be confident
of doing so against a side that have only won twice on the road this
season. Augbsurg have not won any of their last three at home but this
is the perfect opportunity to end that run and they should be able to