When does Augsburg vs Koln kick off? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Koln being played? WWK Arena
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Koln? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 1 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Koln on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Koln in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg were unable to get the better of in-form Hertha last week and remain in trouble in the lower half of the Bundesliga table but they have a chance to pick up what would be just their second win in their last 10 games as they host Koln.
- Despite trailing for the vast majority of the contest, Augsburg still had a chance to snatch a point until deep into the contest but they conceded a second goal in stoppage time which confirmed the loss.
- In their bid to pick up what would be a valuable three points, Augsburg could be boosted by the return of Philipp Max while Julian Schieber is also pushing to make his comeback after returning to training.
- Koln’s poor run of form continued as they failed to win for the fifth consecutive match in the Bundesliga with their defensive issues coming to the fore again thanks to conceding four at home to RB Leipzig.
- The 2-4 loss means they have conceded 11 goals in their four games since the league restarted and their poor record at the back prevented them from being more competitive against Leipzig after Jhon Cordoba had given them the lead in the seventh minute.
- Cordoba had to leave the pitch through injury midway through the first half with his replacement Anthony Modeste also finding the back of the net and while the former is in with a chance of overcoming that knock, Koln will be without the suspended Dominick Drexler.
Augsburg and Koln are still in the relegation mix and desperately
need to pick up the victory as they face-off here. The hosts have won
just one of their last nine matches in the Bundesliga while Koln are
without a win in their last five. Neither side will be confident of
success in this game but with the visitors struggling defensively, the
Augsburg will want to ask plenty of questions and that could make this
an open game with plenty of goals expected.