When does Augsburg vs Hertha kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Hertha being played? WWK Arena
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Hertha on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Hertha in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Hertha?
What was the score in the last meeting between Augsburg & Hertha? Augsburg 3-4 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg recorded only their second win of the season at fellow strugglers Paderborn two weeks ago, which lifted them out of the bottom three.
- Alfred Finnbogason has been ruled out until after the winter break after suffering an injury on international duty, so much of the goalscoring responsibility will fall on current top scorer Florian Niederlechner.
- Martin Schmidt's attacking options have been further restricted by Michael Gregoritsch's internal suspension for comments made in an interview, but Felix Udokhai and Andre Hahn should shake off knocks.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Uduokhai, Max; Khedira, Baier; Richter, Moravek, Vargas; Niederlechner
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gruezo (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Finnbogason (Injured), Gregoritsch (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Jensen (Injured), Uduokhai (Injured), Hahn (Injured), Sarenren Bazee (Injured)
- Hertha BSC's form has been up and down this season, with a four-game winless run followed by three straight wins and now another run of four league matches without victory.
- The trip to Bavaria is set to come too soon for Arne Maier, who is back in full training, but otherwise coach Ante Covic has a full squad to pick from and he has plenty of options.
- Covic is expected to revert to a back four after changing his system at RB Leipzig, with Niklas Stark – who overcame a nose injury to make his Germany debut on Tuesday – set to be given the nod ahead of Karim Rekik.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Jarstein; Klunter, Stark, Boyata, Mittelstadt; Lowen, Grujic; Wolf, Darida, Lukebakio; Ibisevic
Doubtful: Maier (Injured)
The last meeting between these two sides in May ended in a 4-3 win for Hertha and goals can be expected again on Sunday. Nine of the Berliners' 11 league matches this season have seen three or more goals, while Augsburg have failed to score in just one of their last eight at home.