When does Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund being played? WWK Arena
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Borussia Dortmund?
Borussia Dortmund – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/
What was the score in the last meeting between Augsburg & Borussia Dortmund? Borussia Dortmund 5-1 Augsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg had taken 16 points from a possible 18 before losing at leaders RB Leipzig in their final game of 2019, leaving them comfortably in mid-table.
- Suchy, Gruezo and Gotze all made their comebacks from lengthy injury lay-offs in a friendly last week but the game will come too soon for Finnbogason and Framberger.
- Midfielder Lowen could make his debut after joining on loan from Hertha, but left-back Iago is on international duty so Max will be recalled.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Gouweleeuw, Jedvaj, Max; Khedira, Baier; Richter, Jensen, Vargas; Niederlechner
Unavailable: Finnbogason (Injured), Framberger (Injured), Asta (Injured), Iago (International duty)
Doubtful: Suchy (Injured), Gruezo (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Cordova (Injured)
- Borussia Dortmund ended the year with a 2-1 defeat at Hoffenheim and they have only won two of their last eight away league matches.
- Dortmund won the battle to sign sought-after wonderkid Haaland from RB Salzburg, but the striker only began full training last week and is not expected to start.
- Key duo Witsel and Reus are fit again and should start but Delaney and Schmelzer are still recovering from injuries, while Weigl has left for Benfica.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Burki; Hummels, Akanji, Zagadou; Hakimi, Witsel, Brandt, Raphael Guerreiro; Sancho, Reus, Hazard
Unavailable: Delaney (Injured), Schmelzer (Injured)
Augsburg were trounced 5-1 in Dortmund on Matchday 1 and have only won two of their last 15 meetings with the Black and Yellows, but they have at least scored in all but one. Given their great form before Christmas and Dortmund's iffy away form, they should be fancied to find the net in this one.