When does Augsburg vs Bayern Munich kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Bayern Munich being played? WWK Arena
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Bayern Munich on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Bayern Munich in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Bayern Munich?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Augsburg & Bayern Munich? Augsburg 2-3 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- After heavy defeats to Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia M'gladbach, struggling Augsburg face another daunting prospect with the visit of Bayern.
- Jeffrey Gouweleeuw and Noah Sarenren-Bazee made their comebacks from injury in a friendly last week but are unlikely to return to competitive action just yet.
- Key man Marco Richter is fit again after missing the last two games and is likely to replace Andre Hahn, who is nursing an injury along with captain Daniel Baier.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Uduokhai, Max; Khedira, Moravek; Richter, Gregoritsch, Vargas; Niederlechner
Unavailable: Suchy (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Gruezo (Injured)
Doubtful: Gouweleeuw (Injured), Sarenren-Bazee (Injured), Hahn (Injured), Baier (Injured)
- Bayern Munich's stay at the top of the Bundesliga table did not last long as they suffered their first defeat of the season at home to Hoffenheim last time out.
- David Alaba and Leon Goretzka both returned to full training this week but a place on the bench might be the best they can hope for after lengthy spells on the sidelines.
- Lucas Hernandez is fit again having missed the last couple of matches, and in-form Serge Gnabry should shake off the knock he picked up on international duty.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Pavard, Sule, Boateng, Hernandez; Kimmich, Thiago Alcantara; Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Arp (Injured)
Doubtful: Goretzka (Injured), Alaba (Injured), Gnabry (Injured)
Bayern have won seven of their last eight Bundesliga meetings with Augsburg and they will be keen to get back on track following their first loss of the season. The hosts have the joint-worst defence in the division and they are in for a busy afternoon against Gnabry, Lewandowski and Co.