When does Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen kick off? Saturday 28th September, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen being played? Name of stadium here
What are the expected weather conditions for Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen? Cloud, 18c
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen?
Bayer Leverkusen –
What was the score in the last meeting between Augsburg & Bayer Leverkusen? Augsburg 0-0 Bayer Leverkusen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg come into this match in reasonable form, with just one defeat in their last four matches, but they have beaten Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
- Captain Daniel Baier is back in full training after missing the last two games and is likely to be recalled, but coach Martin Schmidt is sweating over the fitness of another key man, Marco Richter, who started on the bench at Freiburg last weekend.
- Summer signing Iago is available for selection but currently has Philipp Max and Mads Pedersen ahead of him at left-back, while Tin Jedvaj is set to start against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Koubek; Lichtsteiner, Jedvaj, Uduokhai, Max; Hahn, Baier, Khedira, Vargas; Niederlechner, Finnbogason
Unavailable: Iago (Injured), Gouweleeuw (Injured), Gotze (Injured), Gruezo (Injured)
Doubtful: Suchy (Injured), Sarenren-Bazee (Injured), Richter (Injured)
- Bayer Leverkusen were comfortable 2-0 winners at home to Union Berlin last time out, and 10 points from five games represents their best start to a season in five years.
- Leon Bailey has been ruled out until after the international break with a muscle strain so Lucas Alario will continue up front with top scorer Kevin Volland on the left flank.
- Sven Bender picked up a knock in training on Monday and may not be risked with tough assignments against Juventus and RB Leipzig coming up next week, so Jonathan Tah should be recalled.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Hradecky; Dragovic, Tah, Wendell; L. Bender, Aranguiz, Demirbay, Volland; Havertz, Amiri; Alario
Unavailable: Bailey (Injured)
Doubtful: S. Bender (Injured), Pohjanpalo (Injured)
Bayer Leverkusen are unbeaten in 16 meetings between these two sides in the top flight and should preserve that record on Saturday. They have only kept one clean sheet in their last nine away league games, though, and Augsburg have found the net in all of their league games this season.