When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Stuttgart kick off? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Stuttgart being played? BRITA-Arena
What TV channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Stuttgart in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Stuttgart?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between Wehen Wiesbaden & Stuttgart? Stuttgart 1-2 Wehen Wiesbaden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden picked up a confidence-boosting 6-2 victory at Osnabruck last Friday, which moved them up into the relegation play-off place.
- Midfielder Schwadorf, who has missed the whole season through injury, could make his first appearance after returning to the squad last week.
- Schonfeld is also close to making his comeback after a lengthy lay-off, leaving Wachs as the only absentee for coach Rehm.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Lindner; Mrowca, Mockenhaupt, Dams, Rocker, Schwede; Aigner, Kyereh, Chato, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Wachs (Injured)
Doubtful: Schonfeld (Injured)
- Stuttgart failed to close the six-point gap on leaders Arminia Bielefeld as they drew 1-1 in Monday's top-of-the-table clash.
- Al Ghaddioui and Forster are doubts after missing Monday's game, so goalscorer Gomez is set to keep his place as the lone striker.
- Coach Matarazzo reverted to a back four against Bielefeld, with fit-again Badstuber returning to the starting line-up, and is expected to stick with the same system.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Phillips, Castro; Mangala, Endo, Didavi; Wamangituka, Gomez, Gonzalez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kempf (Injured)
Doubtful: Al Ghaddioui (Injured), Forster (Illness)
Wehen Wiesbaden put six past Osnabruck last time out but their games have otherwise been low on goals in recent months, especially at home. Stuttgart have been solid at the back since Matarazzo took charge at the end of last year, so this looks like being a game of few goals.