When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck kick off? Friday 27th September, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck being played? BRITA-Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck? Cloud,
What TV channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Osnabruck?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between Wehen Wiesbaden & Osnabruck? Wehen Wiesbaden 1-0 Osnabruck
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden suffered another heavy home defeat against Arminia Bielefeld last Saturday, leaving them three points adrift at the bottom of the table.
- In addition to a lengthy injury list, coach Rudiger Rehm will be without centre-back Benedikt Rocker for this one after he was sent off against Bielefeld, with Sascha Mockenhaupt likely to replace him.
- Torles Knoll, Nicklas Shipnoski and Jeremias Lorch are options for Rehm again after missing the last match while Marvin Ajani, Tobias Schwede and Jules Schwadorf are back in training but need more time.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Watkowiak; Franke, Mockenhaupt, Medic; Kuhn, Titsch-Rivero, Mrowca, Niemeyer; Aigner, Schaffler, Knoll
Unavailable: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Tietz (Injured), Ajani (Injured), Schwede (Injured), Rocker (Suspended)
- Osnabruck had to settle for a point at home to St. Pauli last Sunday and they have lost their last two away league games without scoring.
- Coach Daniel Thioune, who recently extended his contract, made four changes to his line-up against St. Pauli, with youngster Sebastian Klaas making his full league debut.
- Loanee Niklas Schmidt made his return from injury last weekend but long-term absentees Nils Korber, Lukas Gugganig, Maurice Trapp, Simon Haubrock and Konstantin Engel remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Heyer, Van Aken, Wolze; Blacha, Taffertshofer; Klaas, Ouahim, Amenyido; Girth
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Engel (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured), Gugganig (Injured)
These sides were both in the third division last season but it is Osnabruck who have adapted better to the second tier thus far. Cellar-dwellers Wiesbaden have conceded 15 goals in their four home league matches whereas Osnabruck have been much more solid, so they should be able to grind out a win.