2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg Preview & Prediction
When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg kick off? Tuesday 16th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg being played? BRITA-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden secured a vital win in their bid to avoid the drop as they were able win their first game in five matches as they came from behind to defeat Holstein Kiel at the weekend.
- Goals either side of the break from Jeremias Lorch and Stefan Aigner saw Wehen take the lead after they had trailed inside the opening 25 minutes and the away side were able to hold on to end a run of four consecutive losses.
- Wehen even played the final 11 minutes with 10 men following Paterson Chato’s second yellow card which will mean he is suspended for this contest in what could be the only change to the starting XI.
- Nurnberg plunged further into relegation trouble as their run of four consecutive draws came to an end with a narrow defeat against Greuther Furth to make it no win in their last seven matches.
- Nurnberg fell behind 11 minutes into the second half but were unable to respond before the end of the game which means they come into this vital contest with Wehen Wiesbaden just two points above their relegation rivals.
- Patric Klandt and Lukas Muehl will again be missing through injury while Nurnberg may look to tweak their side with Michael Frey and Adam Zrel’ak among those hoping to earn a spot in the starting line-up.
This is a monumental game at the bottom of the table as Wehen
Wiesbaden host Nurnberg. Defeat for either side could prove to be
catastrophic with things so delicately poised in the relegation battle
but it is the hosts that come into this with more confidence. They won
for the first time in five games at the weekend and with Nurnberg
without a win in seven, the hosts should be able to avoid defeat in this