2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Saturday 31st August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg being played? BRITA-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg? Clear, 28c
What television channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Jahn Regensburg?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score when the teams last met? Wehen Wiesbaden 1-1 Jahn Regensburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden somehow squandered a 3-0 half-time lead at Bochum last Saturday to end up drawing, but they at least registered their first point of the season.
- Tobias Schwede went straight into the starting line-up against Bochum but fellow new signing Torles Knoll was on the bench and is set to remain there after Manuel Schaffler's brace.
- There is no change on the injury front for coach Rudiger Rehm with Marc Wachs, Patrick Schonfeld, Daniel-Kofi Kyereh, Jules Schwadorf and Phillip Tietz still ruled out.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Watkowiak; Kuhn, Mockenhaupt, Mrowca, Niemeyer; Chato, Lorch; Ajani, Dittgen, Schwede; Schaffler
Unavailable: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Kyereh (Injured), Tietz (Injured)
- Jahn Regensburg have suffered three successive losses in league and cup, with their latest defeat coming at home to Arminia Bielefeld last Saturday.
- Tim Knipping made his comeback from injury in an U21 game last Sunday and could be included in the squad, while a number of other fringe players featured.
- Coach Mersad Selimbegovic has a full squad to pick from so there could be changes here, with the likes of Oliver Hein and Jan-Marc Schneider in contention for recalls.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meyer; Hein, Nachreiner, Volkmer, Okoroji; Saller, Besuschkow, Geipl, Stolze; Wekesser, Gruttner
Wehen Wiesbaden have conceded 14 goals in their five competitive games this season but they will be encouraged by the fact they scored three themselves at Bochum last time out. Jahn Regensburg are also yet to keep a clean sheet this season, so there are likely to be goals at both ends.