2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel Preview & Prediction
When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel being played? BRITA-Arena
What TV channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Holstein Kiel?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between Wehen Wiesbaden & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 3-0 Wehen Wiesbaden
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden go into this fixture two points adrift at the foot of the table but their 1-0 defeat at Dynamo Dresden two weeks ago was their first in six league matches.
- Heinz Lindner is expected to return in goal having missed the last two games, which will be a relief to coach Rudiger Rehm with three of his back-up goalkeepers currently sidelined.
- Stefan Aigner serves the second match of his suspension while right-back Moritz Kuhn, who has started every game this season, has joined the injury list with a torn meniscus.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Lindner; Ajani, Mockenhaupt, Dams, Medic, Niemeyer; Knoll, Mrowca, Titsch-Rivero, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Aigner (Suspended), Albrecht (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Tietz (Injured)
Doubtful: Lindner (Injured)
- A stoppage-time equaliser denied Holstein Kiel a win over ten-man Hamburger SV last time out, but they have won two of their last three away matches in Bundesliga 2.
- Johannes van den Bergh missed the last match and did not feature in last week's friendly against Union Berlin either, so Seo Young-Jae is set to start at left-back again.
- That is the only injury worry for coach Ole Werner aside from long-term absentees David Atanga and Jannik Dehm, so it could well be an unchanged starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Seo Young-Jae; Meffert; Lee Jae-Sung, Muhling, Ozcan, Iyoha; Serra
Unavailable: Atanga (Injured), Dehm (Injured)
Doubtful: Van den Bergh (Injured)
Having conceded 23 goals in their first seven league games of the campaign, improving Wehen Wiesbaden have let in just three in their last six. Holstein Kiel have kept clean sheets in two of their last three away league games, so this does not look like being a particularly high-scoring encounter.