2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96 Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 17th August, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96 being played? BRITA-Arena
What is the weather forecast for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96? Cloudy, 22c
What television channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96 on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Hannover 96?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score when the teams last met? Wehen Wiesbaden 1-2 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Watkowiak; Kuhn, Mockenhaupt, Rocker, Niemeyer; Shipnoski, Lorch, Mrowca, Dittgen; Kyereh, Schaffler
Unavailable: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured)
Doubtful: Tietz (Injured), Schaffler (Injured)
- Newcomers Wehen Wiesbaden lost their first two matches in Bundesliga II but they took top-flight side Koln to a penalty shootout in the cup on Sunday, coming back from 2-0 down in the process.
- Strikers Phillip Tietz and Manuel Schaffler are doubtful after missing last Sunday's match through injury, while midfield duo Jules Schwadorf and Patrick Schonfeld as well as left-back Marc Wachs remain sidelined.
- Michel Niemeyer and Dominik Franke are battling for the left-back berth but coach Rudiger Rehm is unlikely to make many changes from Sunday after a spirited performance from his men.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Zieler; Felipe, Franke, Anton; Korb, Prib, Bakalorz, Ostrzolek; Muslija; Weydandt, Ducksch
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Jonathas (Injured), Jung (Injured)
Doubtful: Walace (Personal reasons), Prib (Injured), Bakalorz (Injured)
- Hannover 96 were knocked out of the DFB Cup by Bundesliga II rivals Karlsruher SC on Monday night, extending their winless run on the road to 19 games in all competitions.
- Summer signing Cedric Teuchert came off the bench for his first appearance at Karlsruher and he will be hoping to get more minutes under his belt with fellow striker Jonathas currently sidelined.
- Right-back Sebastian Jung has been ruled out after picking up an injury on Monday, while left-back Jannes Horn has arrived on loan from Koln with Miiko Albornoz expected to leave the club.
It is almost exactly a year since Hannover 96 last won away from home but a trip to Wehen Wiesbaden offers them a good opportunity to put an end to that run. The home side have had a similarly poor start to the campaign and Hannover should have enough quality to get a result.
Betting tip: Hannover 96 (Draw no bet)