2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? BRITA-Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld? Clear, 20c
What TV channel is Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Wehen Wiesbaden vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Wehen Wiesbaden & Arminia Bielefeld? Wehen Wiesbaden 1-1 Arminia Bielefeld
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wehen Wiesbaden were on course for their first win of the season at Greuther Furth last Friday but two goals in the final 10 minutes meant they came away with nothing.
- Recent signings Tobias Schwede and Torles Knoll are doubtful after missing the trip to Furth, and they join five long-term absentees in a busy treatment room.
- Coach Rudiger Rehm changed formation and personnel against Furth, with new signing Stefan Aigner impressing on his debut and Manuel Schaffler netting his third goal of the campaign.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Watkowiak; Franke, Rocker, Medic; Kuhn, Chato, Mrowca, Dittgen; Aigner, Schaffler, Kyereh
Unavailable: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Tietz (Injured), Ajani (Injured)
Doubtful: Schwede (Injured), Knoll (Injured)
- Arminia Bielefeld are third in the table following their 2-0 win at Hannover last weekend and they are one of only two sides still unbeaten in Bundesliga II.
- New signing Alex Perez went straight into the starting line-up at Hannover and should keep his place alongside Joakim Nilsson at the back with Brian Behrendt still unavailable.
- Midfielder Reinhold Yabo will be assessed after missing the last match with a muscular problem but coach Uwe Neuhaus has no new personnel issues affecting his selection.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Clauss, Alex Perez, Nilsson, Hartherz; Prietl, Hartel, Edmundsson; Soukou, Klos, Voglsammer
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Schipplock (Injured), Weihrauch (Injured), Behrendt (Injured)
Doubtful: Yabo (Injured)
Wehen Wiesbaden are already two points adrift at the bottom of the Bundesliga II table, so a visit from in-form Arminia Bielefeld is the last thing they want. The visitors are unbeaten this season and have lost just one of their last 14 away league matches, so they should win comfortably.