When does Stuttgart vs Sandhausen kick off? Wednesday 17th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Sandhausen being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Sandhausen? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart have the opportunity to retake second place in Bundesliga 2 after promotion rivals Hamburger SV could only pick up a point from their game on Tuesday which was a huge relief following Stuttgart’s shock loss on Sunday.
- Having been held to a goalless draw against Osnabruck, Stuttgart suffered a second disappointing result in a row as they came unstuck against relegation-threatened Karlsruher SC with Nicolas Gonzalez’s penalty proving in vain as they fell to a 2-1 loss.
- Stuttgart cannot afford to drop many more points and know that a win here keeps their fate in their own hands but they will have to do without midfielder Wataru Endo who is suspended.
- Sandhausen were unable to make it four wins in a row as they played out a goalless draw with top of the table Arminia Bielefeld but that result did extend Sandhausen’s unbeaten run to five matches.
- Sandhausen more than held their own against Arminia and will believe they did enough to earn the win but will be content with the point ahead of what is another tough test as they travel to Stuttgart.
- After the solid showing against Arminia, it is unlikely that Sandhausen will make too many alterations to their side and could in fact go with the same starting XI as they aim to collect the win that would put them into contention for a top-half finish.
Stuttgart have failed to handle the pressure in their last two games
and will have the spotlight on them once again as the promotion race
intensifies. They have only collected one point from a possible six and
that has allowed Hamburger SV to leapfrog them in the table but they can
retake second spot with a win here. However, they come up against an
in-form Sandhausen who claimed a point having outplayed top of the table
Arminia Bielefeld at the weekend and the visitors should be able to
extend their unbeaten run to six matches by earning at least a draw