When does Stuttgart vs Osnabruck kick off? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Osnabruck being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Osnabruck? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Osnabruck on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Osnabruck in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart were able to build on their late show against Hamburger SV by making it back-to-back victories in Bundesliga 2 and another victory here will pile the pressure on top of the table Arminia Bielefeld who were only able to draw on Saturday.
- Stuttgart were able to see off Dynamo Dresden in a relatively straightforward win although they did not kill the game off until Darko Churlinov’s 88th minute strike after Hamadi Al Ghaddioui had given the visitors an early lead.
- Churlinov’s effort came after he was introduced from the bench and he will be hoping to have impressed enough to earn a spot in the starting XI here while Daniel Daidavi is pushing for a return but must prove his fitness.
- Osnabruck were able to pick up another valuable point in their quest for survival with a superb effort against Jahn Regensburg after they fought back from two goals down to earn a draw last Friday.
- Assan Ceesay missed from the spot to pull a goal back just before half-time but with less than 25 minutes to play, Osnabruck were able to get themselves on level terms with two goals in three minutes from Marcos Alvarez.
- Despite his heroics in that game with introduction from the bench at the break proving to be vital, Osnabruck will be unable to call upon Alvarez for this clash after he picked up his fifth booking of the season and must serve a one-game ban.
Stuttgart have won successive games in Bundesliga 2 and can smell
blood at the top of the table as they head into this game just six
points behind leaders Arminia Bielefeld. Another win here for Stuttgart
will put Arminia under all sorts of pressure and they will be confident
of doing just that in this game against Osnabruck. The visitors have
picked up four points from their last two matches but with just two
clean sheets in their last 12 league fixtures, they are likely to
struggle to keep Stuttgart at bay and the hosts should prove too good.