When does Stuttgart vs Nurnberg kick off? Monday 9th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Nurnberg being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Nurnberg?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Stuttgart & Nurnberg? Stuttgart 1-1 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart's 2-1 defeat at Sandhausen last Sunday left them six points off leaders Arminia Bielefeld and they have not recorded back-to-back league wins since September.
- Midfielder Didavi could make his comeback from injury against one of his former clubs but Grozinger, Kalajdzic, Kaminski and Mack remain sidelined, and Kempf is serving a three-match ban.
- Gomez has started up front in the last two games but Wamangituka and Al Ghaddioui are both pushing for selection having scored off the bench recently.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Phillips, Castro; Endo, Mangala, Ascacibar; Gonzalez, Al Ghaddioui, Forster
Unavailable: Grozinger (Injured) Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Kempf (Suspended)
Doubtful: Didavi (Injured)
- Nurnberg were beaten 2-0 at home by Wehen Wiesbaden last time out and are still looking for their first win and first goal under new coach Keller.
- Centre-back Margreitter returned to full training on Wednesday after a six-week lay-off but the trip to Stuttgart will probably come too soon.
- Goalkeepers Mathenia, Lukse and Klandt remain sidelined so recent signing Dornebusch will continue in goal, while Sorg could return at right-back after missing the last game.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Dornebusch; Sorg, Sorensen, Muhl, Valentini; Medeiros, Behrens, Geis, Hack; Dovedan, Frey
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Mathenia (Injured), Lukse (Injured), Klandt (Injured)
Doubtful: Margreitter (Injured)
Nurnberg have picked up more points on the road than at home this season, while five of their seven away league games have produced four or more goals. Stuttgart have netted at least twice in six of their eight at home, so expect goals between two sides in need of points for different reasons.