When does Stuttgart vs Karlsruher SC kick off? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Karlsruher SC being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Karlsruher SC on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Karlsruher SC in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Karlsruher SC?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Stuttgart & Karlsruher SC? Stuttgart 2-0 Karlsruher SC
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart suffered their fourth defeat in five league games at Osnabruck last time out, which has seen them fall behind the top two, and they will not want to drop any more points against their local rivals.
- Coach Tim Walter has no fresh concerns but none of the injured players are expected to return, with left-back Borna Sosa still feeling the effects of his concussion.
- The back four is expected to remain the same but there could be changes further up the pitch, with Hamadi Al Ghaddioui and Silas Wamangituka both alternatives to Nicolas Gonzalez up front.
Predicted line-up (4-3-2-1): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Castro; Karazor, Mangala, Ascacibar; Klement, Forster; Wamangituka
Unavailable: Didavi (Injured), Grozinger (Injured) Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Sosa (Injured)
- Karlsruher SC are unbeaten in their last eight Bundesliga 2 games but the last seven of them have all been drawn, and they have not won away from home in the league since July.
- Coach Alois Schwartz is not missing any first-team regulars, with back-up goalkeeper Sven Muller and striker Marko Djuricin the only absentees.
- There are unlikely to be many changes from the 1-1 draw with Erzgebirge Aue but Anton Fink is pushing for his first league start of the season having provided two goals and two assists in his last five appearances.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Rossbach; Stiefler, Wanitzek, Frode, Lorenz; Fink, Hofmann
Unavailable: Muller (Injured), Djuricin (Injured)
Stuttgart have collected most of their points at home but they have only recorded one clean sheet at the Mercedes-Benz Arena. Karlsruher have only failed to score on one occasion so far this season so both teams look like scoring in this Baden-Württemberg derby.