When does Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
What are the expected weather conditions for Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth? Clear, 20c
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Greuther Furth?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Stuttgart & Greuther Furth? Greuther Furth 1-0 Stuttgart
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart are the new leaders in Bundesliga II after winning 3-2 at Jahn Regensburg last Saturday, maintaining their unbeaten record this season.
- Striker Mario Gomez and left-back Borna Sosa are available again after being laid low by illness last week, and both are in contention to start.
- Gomez or Hamadi Al Ghaddioui, who came off the bench to score against Regensburg, could start ahead of youngster Silas Wamangituka, who is yet to score in three appearances.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Sosa; Mangala; Forster, Klement; Didavi; Al Ghaddioui, Gonzalez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured)
- Greuther Furth are unbeaten in Bundesliga II since the opening weekend of the season, although they left it late to come from behind and beat Wehen Wiesbaden 2-1 last time out.
- Daniel Keita-Ruel is likely to be recalled in attack after coming on and netting his third goal of the season against Wiesbaden, while Tobias Mohr could also return on the left wing.
- Coach Stefan Leitl has no new personnel concerns so no changes are expected in the other areas of the pitch, with Hans Nunoo Sarpei set to start against the club he left in the summer.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Burchert; Sauer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Wittek; Sarpei; Hrgota, Seguin, Green, Mohr; Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Meyerhofer (Injured), Ernst (Injured), Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Kehr (Injured)
Stuttgart have won all three of their home games this season but they are yet to register a clean sheet at the Mercedes-Benz Arena, with all three finishing 2-1. Greuther Furth have scored in each of their last seven away league matches, so the visitors should at least nick a goal if nothing else.