When does Stuttgart vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Erzgebirge Aue?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Stuttgart & Erzgebirge Aue? Erzgebirge Aue 0-0 Stuttgart
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart had to settle for a point at St. Pauli last Saturday before narrowly falling to Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen in the cup in midweek.
- Coach Matarazzo made six changes to his line-up in midweek, while youngster Egloff and new signing Mola both made their professional debuts off the bench.
- Matarazzo switched to a back four against Leverkusen with Endo filling in at centre-back due to the absence of Kempf, Badstuber and Kaminski.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Kobel; Massimo, Phillips, Endo, Stenzel; Mangala; Wamangituka, Castro, Didavi, Gonzalez; Gomez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Kempf (Injured), Badstuber (Injured)
- Erzgebirge Aue held leaders Arminia Bielefeld to a goalless draw last Friday but they have not won away from home in the league since July.
- There will be at least one change as right-back Rizzuto is suspended having accumulated five yellow cards, with Strauss his natural replacement.
- January signing Rasmussen made his debut against Bielefeld and should keep his place after helping the side to a clean sheet.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Mannel; Mihojevic, Gonther, Rasmussen; Strauss, Fandrich, Riese, Kempe; Nazarov; Kruger, Hochscheidt
Unavailable: Breitkreuz (Injured), Kalig (Injured), Rizzuto (Suspended)
Stuttgart have won their last four home games, conceding just two goals. However, they go into this one with a makeshift defence and possibly some tired legs after their cup exploits on Wednesday, so Erzgebirge Aue, who have not played since last Friday, should manage to at least score.