2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Monday 9th March, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? Mercedes-Benz-Arena
What TV channel is Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/heimspiele/
Arminia Bielefeld – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/dsc-auswaerts/de/auswaerts/channel/shop/index
What was the score in the last meeting between Stuttgart & Arminia Bielefeld? Arminia Bielefeld 0-1 Stuttgart
THE TEAM NEWS
- Stuttgart's promotion bid suffered a blow last weekend with a 2-0 loss at Greuther Furth, but they have won their last six home matches.
- Kobel and Massimo are expected to shake off knocks in time so Kalajdzic and Kempf will be the only players not available for selection.
- Having named an unchanged side last weekend, Matarazzo is likely to freshen things up, with fit-again Badstuber and Gonzalez both options for him.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kobel; Karazor, Badstuber, Stenzel; Wamangituka, Mangala, Endo, Castro; Didavi, Gonzalez; Al Ghaddioui
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kempf (Injured)
Doubtful: Kobel (Injured), Massimo (Injured)
- Arrminia Bielefeld continued their march towards promotion with a 1-0 win at home to Wehen Wiesbaden last Sunday, extending their lead at the top to six points.
- Midfielder Prietl is battling to be fit after missing the last match but long-term absentees Quaschner, Behrendt and Voglsammer are definitely out.
- Captain Klos will be the danger man for Stuttgart after scoring his 17th goal of the season last weekend, but Schipplock will be hoping to feature against his former club from the bench.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ortega Moreno; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Hartherz; Kunze, Edmundsson, Hartel; Clauss, Klos, Soukou
Unavailable: Quaschner (Injured), Behrendt (Injured), Voglsammer (Injured)
Doubtful: Prietl (Injured)
The best home team take on the best away team in this intriguing top-of-the-table clash in Bundesliga 2. Stuttgart have won their last six games at the Mercedes-Benz Arena, conceding just two goals, but it is hard to see them keeping a clean sheet against the highest scorers in the division so both teams should score here.