When does St. Pauli vs Wehen Wiesbaden kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Wehen Wiesbaden being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Wehen Wiesbaden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Wehen Wiesbaden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Wehen Wiesbaden?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Wehen Wiesbaden? Wehen Wiesbaden 3-2 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli fell to their third consecutive defeat at Jahn Regensburg last Sunday and another reverse here could leave them inside the bottom two.
- Under-fire coach Luhukay switched to a back three against Regensburg but with Ziereis suspended after his dismissal, he is expected to revert to four at the back.
- Ziereis' suspension compounds a lengthy injury list, although Buchtmann, Benatelli and Carstens are fit again while Buballa and Flum are close to a return.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Zander, Ostigard, Lawrence, Kuyucu; Knoll; Miyaichi, Sobota, Daehli, Gyokeres; Veerman
Unavailable: Park Yi-Young (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Brodersen (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Diamantakos (Injured), Penney (Injured)
Doubtful: Buballa (Injured), Flum (Injured), Diarra (Injured)
- Wehen Wiesbaden could only manage a goalless draw at home to Darmstadt 98 last Sunday and have won just one of their last seven league matches.
- Coach Rehm welcomes captain Mrowca back from suspension so he will replace either Lorch or Titsch-Rivero in midfield, while Niemeyer could be recalled at left-back.
- None of the seven long-term absentees are expected back for this one, so Rehm does not have much room for rotation at the moment.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Lindner; Ajani, Mockenhaupt, Dams, Chato, Niemeyer; Aigner, Titsch-Rivero, Mrowca, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Albrecht (Injured), Bartels (Injured), Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadof (Injured), Wachs (Injured), Tietz (Injured), Kuhn (Injured)
Only two sides in Bundesliga 2 have scored fewer goals than St. Pauli, with Luhukay's men finding the net just once in their last three matches. Wehen Wiesbaden have not fared much better in front of goal so this is likely to be a low-scoring clash between two teams struggling at the bottom.