When does St. Pauli vs Stuttgart kick off? Saturday 1st February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Stuttgart being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Stuttgart?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Stuttgart? Stuttgart 2-1 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli could not pick up from their back-to-back wins at the end of last year as they slipped to a 3-0 defeat at Greuther Furth on Tuesday.
- Centre-backs Avevor and Lawrence and winger Conteh remain sidelined, while midfielder Diarra has ended his loan spell early.
- Coach Luhukay is likely to consider changes following Tuesday's loss, with the likes of Penney, Diamantakos and Knoll in contention for recalls.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Zander, Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa; Becker; Miyaichi, Sobota, Buchtmann, Gyokeres; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Lawrence (Injured)
- New Stuttgart boss Matarazzo enjoyed a dream debut on Wednesday as his side ran out 3-0 winners at home to fellow promotion challengers Heidenheim.
- Castro is set to be recalled at left-back after serving a ban in midweek, meaning captain Kempf will revert to his usual position in the centre of defence.
- Gomez could be preferred to Al Ghaddioui as the lone striker after coming on and scoring against Heidenheim, while Awoudja and Klimowicz remain doubtful after missing the game.
Predicted line-up (4-4-1-1): Kobel; Stenzel, Phillips, Kempf, Castro; Forster, Endo, Mangala, Gonzalez; Didavi; Gomez
Unavailable: Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Badstuber (Injured)
Doubtful: Awoudja (Injured), Klimowicz (Illness)
Stuttgart are winless in five away league matches and have not kept a clean sheet on the road since September, but they have only failed to score in one of the last seven. St. Pauli have scored six in their last two at home so whatever the result, both sides look likely to find the net.