When does St. Pauli vs Sandhausen kick off? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Sandhausen being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What are the expected weather conditions for St. Pauli vs Sandhausen? Rain, 14c
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Sandhausen?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 4-0 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli's form has improved in recent weeks and last Sunday's 1-1 draw at Osnabruck extended their unbeaten run to four matches.
- Loanee Youba Diarra is suspended after being sent off at Osnabruck but he did not start the game anyway, while Boris Taschy could make his home debut with top scorer Dimitrios Diamantakos struggling with an injury.
- Centre-back James Lawrence is also doubtful having missed training on Thursday so fellow loanee Matt Penney is likely to start at left-back with Daniel Buballa moving into the middle.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa, Penney; Knoll; Miyaichi, Becker, Daehli, Conteh; Taschy
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured), Diarra (Suspended)
Doubtful: Diamantakos (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Lawrence (Injured)
- A late equaliser salvaged a point for Sandhausen at home to Bochum last Saturday and they have lost just one of their last eight away games in Bundesliga II.
- Striker Aziz Bouhaddouz came off the bench to score his first goal for the club against Bochum and will be hoping to make his full debut against his former employers.
- Veteran duo Markus Karl and Stefan Kulovits remain the only absentees for coach Uwe Koschinat but he has plenty of options in midfield, with new signing Besar Halimi making his debut against Bochum.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer; Halimi, Taffertshofer; Turpitz; Engels, Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured)
Only one team in Bundesliga II have conceded fewer goals than Sandhausen so far this season, with six of their seven games producing fewer than three goals. They will be looking to keep it tight again away to St. Pauli, who are likely to be without their main striker.