When does St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Monday 26th August, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What is the weather forecast for St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel? Cloudy, 19c
What television channel is St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Holstein Kiel?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score when the teams last met? Holstein Kiel 2-1 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- A late winner consigned St. Pauli to a 2-1 defeat at Stuttgart last Saturday, meaning they have now won just one of their last 13 Bundesliga II matches.
- With several players out injured, coach Jos Luhukay has bolstered his defensive options with the loan signings of English defenders James Lawrence and Matt Penney, the latter coming from Luhukay's previous club Sheffield Wednesday.
- Rico Benatelli, Johannes Flum and Leo Ostigard are all back in full training and could be included in the squad, but right-back Park Yi-Young is ruled out after an operation.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Himmelmann; Miyaichi, Lawrence, Knoll, Buballa; Hoffmann; Lankford, Becker, Daehli, Sobota; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Ziereis (Injured), Veerman (Injured), Tashchy (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured)
Doubtful: Zander (Injured), Coordes (Injured), Benatelli (Injured), Flum (Injured), Ostigard (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel came from behind to claim their first league win of the campaign at home to Karlsruher SC last Sunday but they are without an away victory in Bundesliga II since February.
- Midfielder Jonas Meffert is suspended following his red card against Karlsruher so Aleksandar Ignjovski is set to be recalled having been dropped for the last game.
- Jannik Dehm remains sidelined but coach Andre Schubert has no other injury worries, although he has one less centre-back after Yann Aurel Bisseck cut short his loan spell.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Reimann; Schmidt, Neumann, Wahl; Sander, Ignjovski, Muhling, Van den Bergh; Atanga, Lee Jae-Sung, Baku
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Meffert (Suspended)
St. Pauli have started the season in a similar way to how they finished the previous one but they have at least scored in all of their matches so far. They should do so against a Kiel side who have not kept a clean sheet on the road since December, with both teams to score looking likely here.