When does St. Pauli vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 30th November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Hannover 96 being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Hannover 96?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Hannover 96? St. Pauli 0-0 Hannover 96
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli's winless run stretched to seven games in all competitions with last Friday's 3-1 reverse at Erzgebirge Aue and they are just a point above their third-from-bottom opponents.
- Left-backs Matt Penney and Daniel Buballa are both doubtful after missing the last game and so too is top scorer Dimitrios Diamantakos, so Henk Veerman could start up front again having scored on his first start of the season at Aue.
- They add to an already substantial injury list but coach Jos Luhukay has a large squad and can still call on the likes of Mats Moller Daehli and Finn Ole Becker, who were on the bench last week.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Lawrence, Ostigard, Penney; Knoll; Miyaichi, Daehli, Sobota, Gyokeres; Veeerman
Unavailable: Park Yi-Young (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Brodersen (Injured), Buchtmann (Injured), Conteh (Injured)
Doubtful: Buballa (Injured), Flum (Injured), Diarra (Injured), Diamantakos (Injured), Penney (Injured)
- New coach Kenan Kocak could not put a stop to Hannover 96's dire form at home as they went down 2-1 to Darmstadt 98 on Monday, but they have fared better on their travels.
- Defender Marcel Franke is available again after suspension but is now an injury doubt, while midfielder Marc Stendera is suspended following his dismissal against Darmstadt.
- Winger Linton Maina made his comeback from injury as a substitute on Monday and could return to the starting line-up, though Marvin Ducksch will want to keep his place against his former club.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zieler; Jung, Franke, Felipe, Albornoz; Anton, Bakalorz; Maina, Muslija, Haraguchi; Weydandt
Unavailable: Hubers (Injured), Teuchert (Injured), Soto (Injured), Stendera (Suspended)
Doubtful: Franke (Injured), Horn (Injured)
St. Pauli are not in great form but they have only lost one of their last six home league matches, and have failed to find the net just once at the Millerntor this season. Six of Hannover's seven away league games have produced three or more goals, so there should be no shortage of them here.