2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue Preview & Prediction
When does St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? Millerntor-Stadion
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli failed to win for the fourth consecutive game as they were defeated by Bochum last week and they will be desperate to end that run here or they could still get sucked in to the relegation battle.
- They come into this game with just four points separating them from the relegation zone but will hope their seven-match unbeaten run on home soil can continue as they host Erzgebirge Aue.
- After the underwhelming display last week, St. Pauli may opt to make changes to their side for this contest but they will be hoping that Ryo Miyaichi is available after carrying a knock into the game with Bochum.
- Erzgebirge Aue ended their run of three games without a win as they edged a narrow victory over Karlsruher SC last week and those three points were almost certainly enough to secure Aue’s spot in the league.
- They will have been cautiously looking behind them after such a poor run but any fears of relegation will have vanished after Florian Kruger’s goal was enough to separate the two teams.
- Aue appeared to come through last week’s contest without any further injury issues and they could opt to name an unchanged side here after ending their run without a victory.
St. Pauli could still find themselves in a relegation battle if they
fail to take the three points from this contest with Erzgebirge Aue. The
visitors ended their own relegation worries with a win last week but
with the hosts set to try and keep things tight to come away with at
least a point, this game is likely to see few goals.