When does St. Pauli vs Darmstadt 98 kick off? Saturday 19th October, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Darmstadt 98 being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Darmstadt 98 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Darmstadt 98 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Darmstadt 98?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Darmstadt 98? Darmstadt 98 2-1 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli took a point back from their trip to Nurnberg two weeks ago and they have won their last three Bundesliga II games on home soil.
- Coach Jos Luhukay is boosted by the return of centre-back James Lawrence and top scorer Dimitrios Diamantakos, but the game is set to come too soon for Christian Conteh, Niklas Hoffmann and Luis Coordes.
- Winger Cenk Sahin has been released by the club following a political social media post but he has not made an appearance in the league this season anyway.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Buballa, Lawrence, Penney; Knoll, Becker; Miyaichi, Daehli, Sobota; Gyokeres
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured), Brodersen (Injured)
Doubtful: Coordes (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Hoffmann (Injured)
- Darmstadt 98 are winless in seven games following their 1-1 draw at home to Karlsruher SC, leaving them just a point off the bottom of the table.
- Number one goalkeeper Marcel Schuhen was back in the squad against Karlsruher and is likely to return to the side for the opening time since the first game of the season.
- Attacking duo Braydon Manu and Felix Platte are the only absentees for under-pressure coach Dimitrios Grammozis, who could recall Tim Skarke.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Schuhen; Herrmann, Dumic, Hohn, Holland; Palsson, Paik Seung-Ho; Heller, Mehlem, Skarke; Dursun
Unavailable: Manu (Injured), Platte (Injured)
Two teams in contrasting form meet at the Millerntor. St. Pauli are unbeaten in six league matches, winning the last three at home, while Darmstadt have collected just one point from their last four away outings, so a home win is surely on the cards here.