When does Sandhausen vs Stuttgart kick off? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Stuttgart being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Stuttgart?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Stuttgart? Stuttgart 2-1 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen drew for the fourth time in six league games at Arminia Bielefeld last Sunday but they will have been pleased with a point against the side who were top.
- Frey has joined fellow midfielders Karl, Zenga and Kulovits on the injury list after suffering a double ligament tear in the run-up to the last match.
- Striker Biada has also been ruled out with a calf injury so coach Koschinat is unlikely to make many, if any changes to his line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-2-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic, Linsmayer; Scheu, Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Kulovits (Injured), Frey (Injured), Biada (Injured)
- Stuttgart kept up the pressure on the top two with a 3-0 win at home to Karlsruher SC last Sunday and will now be looking to put together a more consistent run of results between now and Christmas.
- Captain Kempf has been given a three-match ban following his red card last weekend so Liverpool loanee Phillips is set to partner Badstuber in the centre of defence.
- Didavi has joined in with some parts of training this week and could travel, while Forster, who scored his second goal for the club against Karlsruher, is set to start against the club he left in September.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Phillips, Castro; Endo; Gonzalez, Mangala, Ascacibar, Forster; Al Ghaddioui
Unavailable: Grozinger (Injured) Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Sosa (Injured), Kempf (Suspended)
Doubtful: Didavi (Injured)
Stuttgart's form has been a bit up-and-down lately and they have only kept one clean sheet in their last six Bundesliga 2 games. They are without their captain at the back for this one so Sandhausen, who are in decent form at home, will fancy their chances of scoring.