When does Sandhausen vs St. Pauli kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs St. Pauli being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & St. Pauli? St. Pauli 2-0 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Two late penalties salvaged a 4-4 draw for Sandhausen in a remarkable game at Bochum last Sunday, ending their run of four successive losses.
- Centre-back Nauber is suspended after collecting his fifth booking of the season against Bochum, so Kister is expected to partner Zhirov.
- Turpitz came off the bench to score at Bochum but with Biada and Behrens also getting on the scoresheet, he is unlikely to force his way into the starting XI.
Predicted line-up (4-3-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Kister, Zhirov, Paqarada; Taffertshofer, Paurevic, Linsmayer; Biada; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Nauber (Suspended)
- St. Pauli's form has improved in recent weeks with just one defeat in their last five games and back-to-back wins in their previous two.
- Ohlsson is suspended after picking up his fifth yellow card of the season against Osnabruck last weekend, so Luhukay is expected to revert to a back four with Zander returning at right-back.
- Top scorer Veerman is out after suffering a shoulder injury against Osnabruck so Gyokeres is set to be recalled in attack having been benched for the last two games.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Zander, Ostigard, Buballa, Penney; Benatelli; Miyaichi, Sobota, Knoll, Gyokeres; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Veerman (Injured), Ohlsson (Suspended)
Just one point separates these two teams in the table and there is unlikely to be much between them in Sunday's clash. Sandhausen have recorded the second-highest number of draws in Bundesliga 2 this season, while St. Pauli have won just once on the road all season, so a draw looks a likely outcome.