2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Sandhausen vs Osnabruck Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Sandhausen vs Osnabruck kick off? Friday 2nd August, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Osnabruck being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What is the weather forecast for Sandhausen vs Osnabruck? Cloudy, 18c
What television channel is Sandhausen vs Osnabruck on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Osnabruck? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Osnabruck?
What was the score when the teams last met? Osnabruck 2-1 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic, Zenga; Behrens, Forster, Engels; Gislason
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured), Turpitz (Injured), Biada (Injured), Bouhaddouz (Injured), Kister (Injured)
Doubtful: Dieckmann (Injured)
- Having taken the lead in only the fourth minute, Sandhausen had to settle for a 1-1 draw at Holstein Kiel on the opening weekend, but they have lost just one of their last 11 matches in Bundesliga II.
- Sandhausen have been one of the most active clubs in the division in the transfer market over the summer but only four of their new signings started in Kiel, with three coming off the bench and three absent due to injury.
- Experienced trio Stefan Kulovits, Markus Karl and Tim Kister are also unavailable due to injury while left-back Soren Dieckmann is doubtful after missing the opening game, so there are unlikely to be many changes.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Korber; Gugganig, Heyer, Susac; Agu, Taffertshofer, Blacha, Farrona-Pulido; Ouahim, Girth, Amenyido
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Henning (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Engel (Injured), Ajdini (Injured), Haubrock (Injured)
- VfL Osnabruck's first match back in the second tier ended in disappointment as they conceded two late goals and had a man sent off during an eventful closing stage against Heidenheim, the game ending 3-1.
- Coach Daniel Thioune is short in the full-back department as Kevin Wolze, one of three new signings to start against Heidenheim, is suspended following his dismissal while Ajdini and Engel are out injured.
- Manuel Farrona-Pulido is most likely to replace Wolze on the left in Thioune's 3-4-3 system but otherwise it could be the same side, with Thioune's options already limited by a considerable injury list.
Newcomers Osnabruck are one of the favourites for relegation this season and last weekend's 3-1 loss to Heidenheim did little to change people's minds. They are already hampered by injuries and suspension so Sandhausen should prove too strong at home and claim the three points.
Betting tip: Sandhausen (Match result)