2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Sandhausen vs Nurnberg Betting Preview & Prediction
When does Sandhausen vs Nurnberg kick off? Friday 16th August, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Nurnberg being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What is the weather forecast for Sandhausen vs Nurnberg? Cloudy, 21c
What television channel is Sandhausen vs Nurnberg on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Nurnberg? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Nurnberg?
What was the score when the teams last met? Sandhausen 0-2 Nurnberg
THE TEAM NEWS
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic, Zenga; Gislason, Forster, Scheu; Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured), Biada (Injured), Bouhaddouz (Injured), Kister (Injured), Hauk (Injured)
Doubtful: Dieckmann (Injured)
- Sandhausen were only narrowly beaten by Bundesliga side Borussia M'gladbach in the DFB Cup last weekend but they have taken just one point from their first two Bundesliga II matches.
- Coach Uwe Koschinat has no fresh injury worries but Stefan Kulovits, Markus Karl, Julius Biada, Aziz Bouhaddouz, Tim Kister, Roman Hauk and Soren Dieckmann all remain sidelined.
- Philip Turpitz came on for his debut against Gladbach while fellow summer signing Robin Scheu was handed his first start, and Koschinat is unlikely to change much after a good showing from his side last Friday.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Mathenia; Sorg, Margreitter, Muhl, Handwerker; Behrens; Dovedan, Medeiros, Geis, Kerk; Ishak
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Zrelak (Injured), Fuchs (Injured), Lohkemper (Injured)
Doubtful: Schleusener (Injured), Besong (Injured)
- Nurnberg had a miserable record away from home in the Bundesliga last season but both their victories this season have come on the road, in their opening league game and in the DFB Cup at Ingolstadt last Friday.
- Coach Damir Canadi made half a dozen changes to his line-up against Ingolstadt following the 4-0 defeat to Hamburg, including debuts for Johannes Geis and second-choice goalkeeper Andreas Lukse.
- Lukse replaced Christian Mathenia, who missed the game due to the birth of his child, while new striking trio Fabian Schleusener, Felix Lohkemper and Paul-Philipp Besong are still recovering from injuries.
Nurnberg have a good record against Sandhausen, winning six of the last seven meetings between the two sides in Bundesliga II. Sandhausen have lost 1-0 in their last two outings while the visitors have won by the same score in both their away games this season, so a correct score punt is appealing.
Betting tip: Sandhausen 0-1 Nurnberg (Correct score)