2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed door
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen’s miserable run of form continued as they endured a terrible return to Bundesliga 2 action after they were reduced to 10 men just four minutes into their contest with Erzgebirge Aue.
- Aue duly converted from 12 yards and added two further goals in the second half as they strolled to a comfortable success although Sandhausen will be pleased with the character they showed to get themselves on the scoresheet thanks to Julius Biada’s late consolation.
- Dennis Diekeier will have to sit this game out following his early bath last week but they will be boosted by the return of Kevin Behrens who will come back into the fold after serving a one-match ban.
- Jahn Regensburg were able to end their three-game losing streak on the resumption of Bundesliga 2 as they pulled off a dramatic comeback to earn a late point in their game against Holstein Kiel.
- Regensburg looked to be heading for defeat after finding themselves two goals down approaching the final 15 minutes of the game but Sebastian Stolze struck to give them a lifeline before Andreas Albers held his nerve to score from the spot in injury time.
- That fightback should give Regensburg something to work with moving forward as they attempt to pull away from relegation trouble but they will be without centre-back Sebastian Nachreiner for this game after he picked up his fifth yellow of the season last week.
Jahn Regensburg earned what could be an important point last week as they fought back from two goals down against Holstein Kiel. They will hope to build on that as they travel to Sandhausen but the visitors have won just one of their last eight Bundesliga 2 games on the road. Sandhausen on the other hand are winless in their last seven league games and have not won any of their last five at home which may open the door for Regensburg to pick up at least a point from this contest.