When does Sandhausen vs Holstein Kiel kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Holstein Kiel being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Holstein Kiel on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Holstein Kiel in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Holstein Kiel?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Holstein Kiel? Holstein Kiel 1-1 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen are unbeaten in seven games but five of those have been draws, including last Sunday's 1-1 tie at home to Hamburger SV.
- Scheu has been ruled out again along with long-term absentees Karl, Zenga and Kulovits, but top scorer Behrens should shake off a knock in time.
- Coach Koschinat could therefore name an unchanged line-up following a decent performance last weekend, although Turpitz for Halimi is one potential change.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Kulovits (Injured), Scheu (Injured)
Doubtful: Behrens (Injured)
- Holstein Kiel mounted a late comeback to salvage a point at Nurnberg last Sunday and have lost just one of their last six away league matches.
- Midfielder Meffert returns from suspension but left-back Van den Bergh will miss this one after picking up his fifth yellow card, with Seo Young-Jae set to replace him.
- First-choice goalkeeper Gelios is a doubt after missing the trip to Nurnberg and striker Serra will also be assessed after picking up a knock in training.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Gelios; Neumann, Thesker, Wahl, Seo Young-Jae; Meffert, Muhling, Ozcan; Iyoha, Serra, Lee Jae-Sung
Unavailable: Dehm (Injured), Van den Bergh (Suspended)
Doubtful: Gelios (Injured), Serra (Injured)
No team have drawn more games in Bundesliga 2 than Sandhausen this season, with five of their eight draws coming in the last seven matches. The first came against Holstein Kiel on the opening day and with just one point separating the sides in the table, the points could well be shared again.