When does Sandhausen vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 30th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Hannover 96 being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Hannover 96? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen finally ended their wait for a victory as they secured all three points with a timely win over Wehen Wiesbaden in midweek but they face a difficult challenge to try and build on that as they host Hannover 96.
- With no win in their last eight, Sandhausen were falling alarmingly down the table but Dennis Diekmeier’s effort on the stroke of half-time proved to be enough to give the visitors the vital win.
- Despite that victory, Sandhausen will come into this contest with a few availability issues after Emanuel Taffertshofer was handed a ban for picking up his fifth yellow card of the season while Philipp Klingmann could be out for the season after leaving the field with an injury.
- Hannover 96’s solid run of form continued as they made it four games without defeat but they will be disappointed that they were unable to make it four consecutive victories as they were held at home to Karlsruher SC on Wednesday.
- Having scored 10 goals in their previous three matches, Hannover were well fancied to add another victory on the back of that goalscoring form but it failed to materialise despite dominating for large spells and will be annoyed they could not hang on to the lead given to them by Edgar Prib.
- With just one loss in their last eight fixtures, there is no real cause for concern despite the underwhelming result but they will be confident of responding here despite losing the services of Waldemar Anton who is suspended after collecting his fifth booking of the campaign.
Sandhausen will be hugely relieved to have ended their long run
without a win in midweek but need to back that up as they host Hannover
96. The home side picked up their first victory in nine matches as they
defeated relegation rivals Wehen Wiesbaden but this will be a tricky
contest against an in-form Hannover side. The visitors could only earn a
point from their midweek game with Karlsruher SC but with just one
defeat in their last eight matches, Hannover are likely to get back to
winning ways here to make it four victories in their last five.