When does Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Hamburger SV? Hamburger SV 2-1 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen are unbeaten in six matches but they have drawn four of those, including a 1-1 tie at basement boys Dynamo Dresden last time out.
- Scheu has been ruled out after sustaining an injury against Dresden so Taffertshofer or fit-again Frey could be restored to the midfield diamond.
- Left-back Paqarada returns from a one-match suspension and midfielder Gislason is also available again after recovering from a cold.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Kulovits (Injured), Scheu (Injured)
- Back-to-back defeats – their first of the campaign – have left Hamburger SV four points behind leaders Arminia Bielefeld, so they cannot afford another slip-up here.
- Hinterseer and Hunt returned to action against Heidenheim last Friday following their recent injuries so right-backs Vagnoman and Gyamerah are the only absentees for coach Hecking.
- There are suggestions that Van Drongelen could lose his place following a string of poor performances, although neither Jung nor Ewerton are 100% match-fit.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Narey, Letschert, Ewerton, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Kittel; Jatta, Hintersser, Harnik
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured)
Sandhausen are unbeaten in their last seven Bundesliga 2 games on home soil but they have drawn three of the last five. Hamburger SV have also had their fair share of draws away from home lately so the two sides may well have to settle for a share of the spoils.