When does Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Greuther Furth?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Greuther Furth? Sandhausen 0-0 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen are winless in seven games although they have drawn three of the last four and are unbeaten in five on home soil, so they will not be too concerned.
- Aziz Bouhaddouz returned from injury at Hannover last Friday and is pushing for a start after coming on and scoring the equaliser, while Ivan Paurevic is available again after suspension.
- Right-back Philipp Klingmann, who is yet to feature for the first team this season, is back in full training but midfield trio Markus Karl, Erik Zenga and Stefan Kulovits remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer, Frey; Gislason, Biada, Turpitz; Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Kulovits (Injured)
Doubtful: Klingmann (Injured)
- Greuther Furth go into this meeting in fifth place having taken seven points from their last three matches, but they have only won once on their travels this season.
- Centre-back Mergim Mavraj suffered a shoulder injury against Darmstadt 98 last weekend so if he is not fit, either Maximilian Bauer or Paul Jaeckel will replace him.
- Otherwise coach Stefan Leitl is expected to stick with the team that beat Darmstadt 3-1 having named an unchanged line-up in the last three games.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Caligiuri, Mavraj, Wittek; Seguin; Green, Ernst; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Steininger (Out of favour), Parker (Out of favour), Sauer (Injured)
Doubtful: Mavraj (Injured)
Half of the 12 meetings between these two sides in the second tier have ended all square, including the last four at the Hardtwaldstadion. With Sandhausen drawing their last three home games and Greuther Furth taking a point from three of their last five away outings, another draw looks likely.