When does Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue kick off? Saturday 5th October, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What are the expected weather conditions for Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue? Cloud, 14c
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Erzgebirge Aue?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Erzgebirge Aue? Sandhausen 0-3 Erzgebirge Aue
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen have taken just one point from their last three matches although they are unbeaten in three at home, where they have only lost two of their last nine league games.
- Rurik Gislason should be available again after missing last Sunday's defeat at St. Pauli through illness and could be preferred to Robin Scheu, who failed to impress in his absence.
- Summer signing Aziz Bouhaddouz has come off the bench in the last three games and is putting pressure on striker Kevin Behrens, who has gone four games without a goal.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Zenga, Frey; Gislason, Turpitz, Engels; Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured)
Doubtful: Gislason (Illness)
- Erzgebirge Aue climbed up to fourth in the standings with a 4-1 win at home to Dynamo Dresden last Sunday but are yet to taste victory on the road under Dirk Schuster.
- Dimitrij Nazarov was recalled in attack in place of Christoph Daferner last weekend and will certainly keep his place after scoring twice and doubling his tally for the campaign.
- Left-back Dennis Kempe made his comeback from injury with a late cameo against Dresden but is not fit enough to start, so Schuster could well name an unchanged side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mannel; Kalig, Gonther, Mihojevic, Rizzuto; Riese, Fandrich; Baumgart, Nazarov, Hochscheidt; Testroet
Unavailable: Cacutalua (Injured)
Doubtful: Breitkreuz (Injured)
Ten of the 12 meetings between these two sides in the second tier have produced fewer than three goals, as have seven of Sandhausen's eight league games this season. Aue have hit the net just twice in their last three away outings, so another low-scoring encounter is on the cards.