When does Sandhausen vs Bochum kick off? Saturday 21st September, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Bochum being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What are the expected weather conditions for Sandhausen vs Bochum? Clear, 21c
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Bochum on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Bochum in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Bochum?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Bochum? Sandhausen 3-0 Bochum
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen's four-match winning streak in the league ended with a narrow 1-0 defeat at Karlsruher SC last Friday as they dropped to sixth in the standings.
- The hosts are at full strength for this one, with veteran midfielders Markus Karl and Stefan Kulovits the only players not available to coach Uwe Koschinat.
- Summer signing Julias Biada made his debut as a substitute against Karlsruher but deadline day arrival Besar Halimi was not included in the squad.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Linsmayer; Zenga, Taffertshofer; Turpitz; Gislason, Behrens
Unavailable: Kulovits (Injured), Karl (Injured)
- Bochum came from 2-0 down to rescue a point thanks to a late comeback at home to Dynamo Dresden last Sunday in their first game under new coach Thomas Reis.
- Lee Chung-Yong, Tom Weilandt and Maxim Leitsch remain doubtful but young midfielder Ulrich Bapoh is available again after suspension.
- Danny Blum is expected to be recalled in attack having come on and scored against Dresden but otherwise it is likely to be the same side.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Riemann; Gamboa, Decarli, Lorenz, Danilo Soares; Losilla, Janelt; Pantovic, Maier, Blum; Ganvoula
Doubtful: Lee Chung-Yong (Injured), Weilandt (Injured), Leitsch (Injured)
New Bochum boss Reis will be aiming to improve on his team's terrible away record, which shows just one win from their last 19 league matches on the road. However, it will be a big ask for them to get anything at Sandhausen, who have started the season well and won their last two at home.