2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld Preview & Prediction
When does Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld kick off? Friday 12th June, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Arminia Bielefeld in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen have hit form at just the right time and now look very likely to retain their place in next season’s Bundesliga 2 thanks to a third consecutive victory with Greuther Furth the latest side to succumb to them.
- Kevin Behrens opened the scoring from the spot before Julius Biada doubled the lead before half-time and the away side were able to cling on to all three points despite Furth pulling one back in the 71st minute.
- With confidence high, Sandhausen could field an unchanged team for this contest after they appeared to come through the game with Furth unscathed and they will believe they can make it five games unbeaten here.
- Arminia Bielefeld failed to build on their late show against Holstein Kiel as they were held to yet another draw, their fourth in their last five Bundesliga 2 matches in their clash with Nurnberg.
- Fabian Klos put the table toppers ahead inside the opening 15 minutes but they were pegged back before the break and were unable to retake the lead in the second half.
- Despite that disappointment, Arminia do not appear to have any new injury issues but Uwe Neuhaus may opt to make some changes to his side as he attempts to guide them to a much-needed victory.
Arminia Bielefeld remain in the driving seat to earn promotion to the
Bundesliga but they are placing themselves under pressure having won
just one of their last five games. They now face a potentially tricky
test as they travel to in-form Sandhausen who have won their last three
matches. Having avoided defeat in their last four, the hosts will fancy
their chances of avoiding defeat and they should be able to pick up at
least a point from this contest.