When does Osnabruck vs Wehen Wiesbaden kick off? Friday 6th March, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Wehen Wiesbaden being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Wehen Wiesbaden on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Wehen Wiesbaden in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Wehen Wiesbaden?
Wehen Wiesbaden – https://svwehen1926wiesbaden-ticketshop.reservix.de/events
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Wehen Wiesbaden? Wehen Wiesbaden 2-0 Osnabruck
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck are still without a win this year after losing 3-1 at St. Pauli last Sunday and are in danger of being dragged into the relegation fight.
- Coach Thioune has no new personnel worries, with long-term absentees Haubrock, Amenyido and Klaas still in the treatment room and striker Ceesay completing his three-game ban.
- Top scorer Alvarez was dropped in favour of Girth against St. Pauli but the Kiel loanee, who has scored just once this season, failed to stake his claim.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Kuhn; Ajdini, Van Aken, Trapp, Heyer, Agu; Ouahim, Blacha, Taffertshofer; Henning, Alvarez
Unavailable: Haubrock (Injured), Amenyido (Injured), Ceesay (Suspended)
Doubtful: Klaas (Injured)
- Wehen Wiesbaden suffered their third 1-0 defeat in four games at Arminia Bielefeld last Sunday as they once again drew a blank in front of goal.
- Coach Rehm named an unchanged side at Bielefeld and is unlikely to make many changes here after a battling performance against the league leaders.
- Rehm has no major injury concerns at present with long-term absentees Schonfeld and Schwadorf both closing in on comebacks but unlikely to feature.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Lindner; Mrowca, Mockenhaupt, Dams, Rocker, Schwede; Aigner, Kyereh, Chato, Dittgen; Schaffler
Unavailable: Wachs (Injured)
Doubtful: Schonfeld (Injured), Schwadorf (Injured)
Scoring goals has been Wehen Wiesbaden's problem lately but they have not been conceding too many. Indeed, eight of their last 10 league matches have seen fewer than three goals and that trend is likely to continue against an Osnabruck side who failed to net in their last two at home.