When does Osnabruck vs St. Pauli kick off? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs St. Pauli being played? Bremer Brücke
What are the expected weather conditions for Osnabruck vs St. Pauli? Clear, 24c
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & St. Pauli? Osnabruck 2-2 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck were beaten 1-0 at Erzgebirge Aue last Sunday but their home form has been good so far this season and they will rely on that to survive.
- Daniel Thioune has named the same side in the last two games but fit-again right-back Bashkim Ajdini could start having made his first appearance of the season last weekend.
- Niklas Schmidt returned to action in a friendly in midweek and could be in the squad but goalkeeper Nils Korber remains sidelined along with defenders Maurice Trapp, Lukas Gugganig, Simon Haubrock and Konstantin Engel.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Heyer, Van Aken, Wolze; Blacha, Taffertshofer, Henning; Alvarez, Ouahim; Heider
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Engel (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured), Gugganig (Injured)
Doubtful: Schmidt (Injured)
- St. Pauli will be on a high after winning 2-0 in Monday night's derby against Hamburger SV but they are winless in their last eight away league matches.
- Coach Jos Luhukay reverted to a back four on Monday and is likely to stick with that after his side recorded their first clean sheet of the campaign.
- Luhukay's injury problems have eased in recent days with striker Borys Taschy fit again and defenders Luca Zander and Philipp Ziereis back in full training, but they will have to wait for their chance.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Lawrence, Ostigard, Buballa; Knoll; Miyaichi, Becker, Daehli, Conteh; Diamantakos
Unavailable: Veerman (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Park Yi-Young (Injured)
Doubtful: Ziereis (Injured), Zander (Injured)
Osnabruck have been impressive at Bremer Brucke thus far this season, winning both their league games by a comfortable margin and running RB Leipzig close in the cup. They should be fancied to claim another home win against St. Pauli, who have struggled on the road in 2019.