When does Osnabruck vs Sandhausen kick off? Wednesday 29th January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Sandhausen being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Sandhausen on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Sandhausen in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Sandhausen?
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Sandhausen? Sandhausen 0-1 Osnabruck
THE TEAM NEWS
- It has been an excellent debut campaign in the second tier for Osnabruck so far, with just one defeat in their last nine games, and they will be aiming to continue that form after the break.
- Defenders Engel, Gugganig and Trapp are fit again after lengthy lay-offs but Amenyido, Klaas and Haubrock are expected to miss out.
- Taffertshofer is suspended following his dismissal against Heidenheim but loan signing Ceesay could feature, while Kuhn and fit-again Korber are battling for the goalkeeper's jersey.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Korber; Gugganig, van Aken, Trapp; Ajdini, Heyer, Blacha, Agu; Ouahim, Schmidt; Alvarez
Unavailable: Klaas (Injured), Amenyido (Injured), Taffertshofer (Suspended)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured)
- Sandhausen finished 2019 strongly, going eight games unbeaten and taking points off each of the top three teams, though they are winless in six away outings.
- Coach Koschinat is still without midfield trio Karl, Zenga and Scheu, and they have been joined in the treatment room by defenders Klingmann and Hauk.
- It could therefore be the same line-up that started in the last game against Holstein Kiel, with no new signings in the squad.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured), Klingmann (Injured), Hauk (Injured), Scheu (Injured)
Newcomers Osnabruck have been one of the surprise packages in Bundesliga 2, and they have been particularly impressive at home. Sandhausen are a tough side to beat but they have only managed one victory on their travels this season, so the hosts look to have a slight edge.