When does Osnabruck vs Nurnberg kick off? Saturday 8th February, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Nurnberg being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Nurnberg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Nurnberg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Nurnberg? Nurnberg 1-0 Osnabruck
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck's 10 men claimed their first point of the year at Darmstadt 98 last Sunday and they remain comfortably in mid-table for now.
- Midfielder Blacha is suspended after his sending off at Darmstadt so coach Thioune is likely to revert to a 3-4-2-1 system, with Trapp and Gugganig returning at the back.
- Girth should keep his place up front after scoring his first goal of the season last weekend, so loanee Ceesay must wait for his first start.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Korber; Gugganig, Van Aken, Trapp; Ajdini, Heyer, Taffertshofer, Agu; Ouahim, Alvarez; Girth
Unavailable: Klaas (Injured), Amenyido (Injured), Blacha (Suspended)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured), Konrad (Injured)
- Nurnberg bounced back from their 4-1 defeat at Hamburger SV with a 2-0 victory at home to Sandhausen last Sunday, which moved them two points clear of danger.
- Striker Frey is suspended after picking up his fifth booking last weekend and will miss out along with injured quintet Misidjan, Klandt, Iuri Medeiros, Valentini and Dornebusch.
- Zrelak is set to replace Frey up front, while centre-back Margreitter is a doubt after missing the Sandhausen game.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mathenia; Sorg, Sorensen, Mavropanos, Heise; Nurnberger, Geis; Schleusener, Behrens, Hack; Zrelak
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Klandt (Injured), Iuri Medeiros (Injured), Valentini (Injured), Dornebusch (Injured), Frey (Suspended)
Doubtful: Margreitter (Injured)
Nurnberg won 1-0 in the reverse fixture in August but both of these teams have collected the majority of their points at home this season. Indeed, Nurnberg have registered just one in their last five away outings so it is likely to be the home side who triumph again.