When does Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC kick off? Sunday 1st September, 2019 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC being played? Bremer Brücke
What is the weather forecast for Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC? Clear, 23c
What television channel is Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC on? Some Bundesliga 2 matches are televised on BT Sport so check here for their TV schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC? If televised on BT Sport, this match can be streamed via the BT Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Karlsruher SC?
What was the score when the teams last met? Karlsruher SC 2-1 Osnabruck
THE TEAM NEWS
- It has been a mixed start to the season for promoted side Osnabruck, who have won two and lost two of their four games in Bundesliga II.
- First-choice goalkeeper Nils Korber has added to coach Daniel Thioune's growing injury list after being forced off during last weekend's match against Nurnberg, so Philipp Kuhn will start in goal.
- Thioune has major concerns in the centre-back department too, as Joost van Aken and Lukas Gugganig also went off injured against Nurnberg, while Maurice Trapp and Simon Haubrock remain sidelined.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kuhn; Van Aken, Susac, Heyer; Agu, Blacha, Taffertshofer, Wolze; Amenyido, Ouahim; Heider
Unavailable: Trapp (Injured), Henning (Injured), Engel (Injured), Ajdini (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Korber (Injured), Gugganig (Injured)
Doubtful: Schmidt (Injured), Klaas (Injured), Van Aken (Injured)
- After a bright start to the season, Karlsruher SC will be bidding to return to winning ways following back-to-back defeats but they showed plenty of character in their 4-2 defeat to Hamburger SV last Sunday.
- Midfielder Burak Camoglu made his comeback from injury as a substitute against Hamburg so reserve goalkeeper Sven Muller is the only absentee for coach Alois Schwartz.
- Schwartz is not expected to make any alterations to his starting line-up but he has plenty of options if he chooses to do so, particularly in attacking areas.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Uphoff; Thiede, Gordon, Pisot, Rossbach; Grozurek, Frode, Wanitzek, Lorenz; Hofmann, Pourie
Unavailable: Muller (Injured)
Karlsruher won both meetings between these two sides in the third tier last season and are unbeaten in their last 10 matches against Osnabruck overall. The teams are level on points going into this one but given that record and the hosts' injury woes, Karlsruher look slightly more appealing.