2019-20 Bundesliga 2 – Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg Preview & Prediction
When does Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg kick off? Friday 29th May, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg being played? Bremer Brücke
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Jahn Regensburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck ended their long unbeaten run as they picked up a shocked victory away at Greuther Furth in midweek and will hope that win is not just a flash in the pan as they host Jahn Regensburg.
- Travelling to Furth with no win in their last 10 Bundesliga 2 matches, Osnabruck took the lead as early as the ninth minute thanks to David Blacha and despite coming under pressure after that, they were able to add a second just before the hour mark through Niklas Schmidt.
- Schmidt had only been on the pitch for five minutes after replacing Blacha who suffered a knock but the latter is expected to be passed fit for this clash while Schmidt will be forced to sit out despite his goalscoring appearance from the bench after collecting his fifth booking of the campaign.
- Jahn Regensburg avoided defeat for the third successive game but their winless run was extended to six matches following their 2-2 draw with Nurnberg in midweek and they continue to be sucked into the relegation mix.
- Their poor run appeared to be over after goals from Andreas Albers and Sebastian Stolze had turned the game around for Regensburg having fallen behind early on but Tim Knipping put through his own net deep into stoppage time which levelled the scores.
- Their failure to hang on to all three points will be difficult to take for Regensburg but they will be hoping to receive a double injury boost with Federico Palacios and Markus Palionis who are both pushing for a return to action.
Osnabruck earned a shock win to end their long winless streak in
Bundesliga 2 and will be eager to build on that as they host Jahn
Regensburg. The pair are still involved in the battle to avoid the drop
and know that a victory could be priceless. Regensburg are without a win
in their last six but having drawn their last three matches, they
should be able to earn at least a point in this contest despite the late
heartache they suffered in midweek.