When does Osnabruck vs Hannover 96 kick off? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Hannover 96 being played? Bremer Brücke
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Hannover 96? No tickets are available as Bundesliga 2 matches are currently taking place behind closed doors
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Hannover 96 on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Hannover 96 in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Bet365 subscribers can stream German Bundesliga 2 matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck were unable to end their poor run of form on the resumption of Bundesliga 2 as they failed to win for a ninth consecutive match with them now sitting just two points outside of the relegation zone.
- They drew with Arminia Bielefeld last week but will be relieved to have avoided defeat as they equalised deep into stoppage time thanks to Marcos Alvarez’s goal rescuing a point having trailed for the vast majority of the game.
- Osnabruck will now hope to build on that late reprieve as they bid to put their poor form behind them and may look to tweak their side with Alvarez hoping that his heroics of last week will earn him a spot in the starting XI.
- Hannover 96 have had to wait a little longer to resume their season after their game with Dynamo Dresden was postponed last week but the extra week’s training may prove to be beneficial for them.
- They won their last game back in March as they defeated Nurnberg thanks to first half goals from Timo Hubers and Linton Maina before substitute Hendrik Weydandt wrapped things up in stoppage time.
- The extended break has served Hannover well who come into this game with no reported injury concerns although they will be without back-up goalkeeper Michael Ratajczak who has left their camp due to personal reasons.
Hannover 96 will finally resume their Bundesliga 2 campaign after
having to wait another week following the postponement of their clash
with Dynamo Dresden last week. They will travel to Osnabruck who managed
to salvage a point deep into stoppage time in their first game back
against Arminia Bielefeld. Although that point was a welcome one, it
extended Osnabruck’s winless run to nine matches and Hannover will be
confident of extending that run by avoiding defeat here.